The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Incentive for the Grandparents!

While most of you are sitting at home back West, you are probably feeling a little like the people in these two photos....FREEZING COLD! Well, we have a little bit of incentive to get you guys to come visit us!!
This is You

AND
This is what we did today, in OCTOBER
Today was a perfect day to hit the beach!! The weather was nice and sunny and the ocean was sooo warm! The temperatures lately have hit the mid-high 80's and it is so nice!




Since our parents have called and told us about the freezing weather they've been having lately, we just wanted to throw out this incentive for them to come visit us in Florida!!! Brooklyn really misses getting spoiled by all of her Grandparents and is looking forward to your visits!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely jealous! It looks so nice there and I love how there are hardly any people there too. Makes it more fun and safer for you to be there! :)

Karen said...

I'm coming, I'm coming! I can't wait to see you in November! It snowed here yesterday, so I'm looking forward to warmer days.
We love you guys!
Mom

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I just might come too!