The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sooo Behind!

Wow we are really behind in keeping up with posting! The last few months have gone by so fast, it is crazy!! We have just been hanging out here in Florida, enjoying the warm weather that has been coming our way!! A few weeks ago Greg's mom and sister came out for a visit and we had a blast with them! Since then, Greg has been busy with school, going out with the missionaries, playing tennis, and helping out coaching the Young Men's and Young Women's basketball teams! Brooklyn and I have been staying busy reading, painting, coloring, playing with our friends, and exploring Florida! Plus, I am staying super busy being in Young Womens and I LOVE it sooo much!
Here are a bunch of pictures to wrap up what we have been doing the last few weeks!
One of Brooklyn's classic facesMe and BrooklynOur first attempt at finger painting....Good thing I made "edible" homemade paintI think she got more on herself, than on the paper but we had fun!
Greg and I celebrated our 3rd Year Anniversary on the 16th!Brooklyn has started falling back asleep in the mornings if she gets up too early, which is really nice and it is cute to watch her sleep!This should have been a warning to put locks on the cupboards....Because this happened the next day....Somehow she smuggled the Nesquik past me and got it ALL OVER herself and the carpet! She thought it was really funny...and we did too!Needless to say, the cupboards all have locks on them now!This girl loves shoes! Sunday she found my high-heels and walked all over the house in them! She loves to pose and smile for the cameraThis is one of her favorite things to do: Cover her face up and walk around the house asking "ere'd-i-go?" It is pretty funny! This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Greg and Brooklyn!We also celebrated Greg's 25th birthday yesterday!! He didn't want a cake so I made a fruit pizza!

6 comments:

Kim and Melissa said...

Haha! The picture with chocolate all over her is priceless! How cute.

Kim and Melissa said...

P.S. What did you make your edible finger paint with? That is such a good idea!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! She is getting so big! Another great idea is the pudding paint. I saw it off of Jon and Kate + 8. You let the kids use the chocolate pudding and they draw or whatever with it. I want to know how you made the finger paint too!?!?

Tonya said...

What cute pics! I can't believe she's talking already! wow, crazy! Happy late anniversary and Birthday to Greg! I'm a little jealous of the warm weather you're getting, but hopefully ours is coming soon:) Thanks for the update. You all look great! Oh, and what part of YW are you involved in? I'm the Beehive Counselor and love it!

Stephanie C. said...

That little girl of yours is getting so big! You can totally tell by her facial expressions that she has a personality. I bet she's so fun!

JeNnA said...

Hey Kacey!!!
I think the whole blogging world is getting bad at updating. I sure am! Your little girl is darling!! So what exactly is your calling in yw. Glad to see that you are kept busy! sometimes thats hard! Brynn just did finger painting the other day too! So fun! glad to see an update!