The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Cutest Girl Ever!

These are just some pictures that I took for Brooklyn's 2 year old photo shoot! She loves to pose and have her pictures taken!! These pictures totally show her awesome little personality and we think she is pretty stinkin' cute to boot!




Here are a few facts about Brooklyn!
Weight: 27 pounds 48 percentile
Height: 36 inches 98 percentile
She loves:
to run and play
dance
sing primary songs and do the actions
watch Disney princess movies
play with her dolls
jump really high
help mom cook
play with her friends
read books
dress up
say her prayers
color
go swimming
copy what mom and dad say
going to the park and zoo
play with her puzzles
and many many more things!
Brooklyn has grown up so fast!! It is crazy to look at her and see a little girl and not my baby anymore!! It amazes me how smart and talented she is! Not a day goes by that she doesn't do something or say something that completely surprises us!! She is talking like crazy and is so stinking funny! We laugh at her everyday!! We love her so much and couldn't have asked for a more perfect little girl!! Being her mom is the best thing in the world!

6 comments:

Karen Whyte said...

She is definitley adorable! I can't believe how fast she's growing up!

Kim and Melissa said...

Sooo cute!!! :)

Loni and Tyler said...

Yeah I pretty much just love her!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

So cute!! You take some nice pics! I was going to ask you if you would take some pics of me and my fam by the beach when it gets a little closer to Christmas so I can use them as gifts, sound like a plan? Good. :)

Kaylee and Phil said...

She is getting so big!! We need to get together someday. Are you gonna come back and visit sometime in the future?!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I love it when I find other moms loving being a mom as much as I do! And. . .she is so stinking cute! I can't believe how much she has grown up!