The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Coming and Goings

We are still alive, just a tad behind blogging! We have been doing lots of fun things this summer and I have been a total slacker keeping caught up! So here are a bunch of pictures from our first month here.

Gotta love those cute chubby cheeks
 Brooklyn loves being out in the country and being able to run outside and play. She was so excited to find this little lady bug and played with it for forever!
 Greg's little brother Jake also recieved his Eagle Scout award. The whole family was able to be here for his Court of Honor.
 We snapped a few family pics while we were all together...

 All the guys looking sharp in their uniforms.
 Brooklyn is a total girly-girl and she loves having curlers in her hair and dressing up.
 We also celebrated Karen's birthday. Brooklyn really wanted to make Grandma the butterfly cake, and loved decorating it.
 At the end of May the girls and I headed to Star Valley for my little brother's graduation. While we were there we stopped in the see the girls' Great-Grandma Pat. It was her first time meeting Bostyn and she was so happy to see the girls!
 It's so crazy my baby brother graduated from high school! I felt sooo stinking old being there seeing kids I remember babysitting walking across to get their diplomas.
 Uncle DeeJay and the girlies
 Grandma and Bostyn
 It was impossible to get a picture of me and my brothers all looking at the camera..so this was the best we got.
 While we were in SV we stopped in to visit my Great-Grandparents. Brooklyn loved the wide open spaces...
 and this cute little dog.
Despite this picture, she really did love feeding the horses too.
 We got to take a 5 generation picture while we were there. The girls with their Grandma, Great-Grandma, and Great Great-Grandma
 Brooklyn and Bostyn with Great Great-Grandpa and Grandma Clark. We are so lucky to have so many awesome grandparents in our lives!
Brooklyn loves cookouts and especially roasting marshmallows!
 Brooklyn sporting Uncle DeeJay's hat.
 I told her to smile for the camera and this was the face I got...she cracks us up.
 Bostyn learned how to blow raspberries too,
I just love that cute little face!


0 comments: