The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Friday, October 26, 2012

Family Pictures

We've gotten lucky and were able to have Greg's cousin Kacy take our pictures a couple of times this summer! I love them.

 I love the pictures of these two together! 


 In July we went to Greg's Grandpa's funeral and since we were all together we finally got a picture of the entire family. 
 Kacy snapped a few more of our family too.
 Bostyn at 7 months!


 These pictures are a little more recent. 
I took a few 4 year old pictures of this cute girl..


 I love taking pictures of her, I might be biased but I think she is gorgeous!
 This picture is completely "Brooklyn" From her hair being in her favorite "curly princess" style, her tilted head and popped foot, to the flower in her hand, and of course her frog boots, this really shows exactly who she is!
Of course we can't forget this little cutie!
 
I can't believe she is just about 10 months old!

 Seriously, they are just too cute!

2 comments:

Call Commotion said...

They are quite adorable!

Stephanie C. said...

Your kiddos are getting so big! Thanks for saying hi on our blog. We actually talked about you guys a couple times, wondering where you guys lived and if you attended that temple too. How is it being back in Oregon?