The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The rest of February

On Valentine's day we gave the girls a bag full of goodies to open.

 They were pretty excited to get new princess dresses and Despicable Me 1 & 2
 They couldn't wait to put them on.
 They had to get a picture with Dad before he left for work. I love this!
 Our Valentine's breakfast-heart pancakes and pink eggs.
 That night we drove to Baker for the weekend-I just about forgot to take a picture of them in their v-day shirts.
 The next day, Greg and I headed to Boise for the weekend to celebrate our 7 year anniversary! We had so much fun going to the temple, shopping, eating out and having time with just the two of us!
 A quick shot at 34 weeks. This pregnancy has flown by! 
 In the meantime I made the girl's big sister shirts to wear when the baby comes.
 Greg left for a week long training, so the girls and I had a girls week. 
 We painted pictures....
 Her face cracks me up. I can't get her to give me a normal smile for a picture lately. 
 Brooklyn's design.
 Love them!
 Brooklyn loves to look cute for school, and will always tell me to take a picture of her on the days she really likes her outfit.
 Besides painting, we got ice cream, and had a spa night. 
 I gave them both manicures,
 and pedicures. 
 They are girls after my own heart.



0 comments: