The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Thursday, June 5, 2008


So yesterday evening we had a huge rainstorm and afterwords you could see this awesome rainbow right outside the door, it was so pretty! Although it was a pretty sweet thing to see but...being pregnant it also gave me my first hardcore craving.....for rainbow sherbet!!! I told myself i didn't need it and didn't get any, but all of today its all i wanted, so i finally splurged and had to go buy some rainbow sherbet!!! I thought i had been pretty good not craving sweets or anything really...but this just wouldn't leave!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Dont ever feel bad about pregnancy cravings... I craved corn dogs... which is way gross. Anyway glad we found your blog! Kennedys

Carrie Fowler said...

Hey Kacey!!! Your blog is looking good! I craved sherbet so much when I was pregnant! That is so funny. I used to just eat it out of the carton all the time! Talk to you later!