The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Circus!

On monday night there was a circus right across from our apartment complex. Greg and I went, even though it was a little expensive, but I thought it was worth it! I had never been to a circus before, and even though this was just a small one, we had tons of fun!
This is one of the clowns...they were kind of retarded, but funny!

These people were amazing! They were from Romania and he is holding her up on his foot by his teeth and a band across his head!! They pulled some crazy stunts, and without safety cords or a net!!!

I really like the Elephants! They were so much fun to watch!


























7 comments:

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Kacey! I found your blog through Whitney Kennedy! Your blog is so cute! I saw that you went to the circus! I heard that it was really fun and I wish that I would have gone now :) Whitney

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I LOVED the elephants too! they were my FAVORITE, I came home and told Wyatt that I want one. . . he said no. :(

Jason and Christy said...

Hey, thats so fun that you found us! your blog is so cute i love that you have a baby count down!

Shanna Hurd said...

Kacey girl!! This is your favorite sunday school teacher!! As I was blog searching I came acrost yours!! I just talked to your mom the other day and she told me that you were expecting!! I was extatic for you! That is so awesome! Hope you don't mind me posting a comment, but I just had to!!
Shanna
Hurdsterfam.blogspot.com

JeNnA said...

hey!! cute blog!! we'll keep in touch!!! sounds like you two keep busy...that makes the pregnancy go faster thats for sure

JeNnA said...

hey!!! i have to make my blog private so i was wondering if i could get your gmail address. mail it to jen_banana@hotmail.com

Carly said...

Hey Guys! I don't know how you know Jake & Amber Danielsen but they are in my ward and I found you off of their blog!!! Our blog is private so I need your email address to invite you! carlycarlson@gmail.com

Hope you guys are doing good!