The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby Shower!

This weekend we went to Star Valley and had our baby shower! It was a ton of fun and we got lots and lots of cute little girl things! I figured now would be a good time to show how big my belly has gotten...cuz i feel huge!
I just wanted to put a few pictures up of a few of the gifts i recieved!

I had seen a baby blanket that was quilted and each square was puffy, and so I told my mom about it, and she and my grandma slaved away and made me this awesome quilt. It's so cute and i cant wait to wrap our baby in it!
This was a gift that my aunt made for me! Its a diaper cake, made in a different style. The diapers are in the middle, and recieving blankets are wrapped around them. I think these are great ideas for a baby shower!
Carrie Fowler made this version of a "cake" for me! It was sooo cute! It had little bows, hair bands, toys, and spoons tucked in along the sides. I loved it!












4 comments:

Denise said...

So your belly looks like any other 8 month pregnant woman...Cute! Crazy that everyone is having little girls. I am so excited. Hope things are going well and I am jealous that you are having yours a month earlier that I am!

Jason and Christy said...

Your belly is so CUTE!!! i am so excited for you. Beautiful quilt too.

Jake and Amber said...

so cute. we all need to get together sometime before you guys have your hands full with a baby! we are so excited for you by the way!

JeNnA said...

not to much longer huh?
I am glad that you finally got an update! and it was fun to read! the baby is coming soon1 how exciting! if i don't have your e-mail....casue i went private...then e-mail oit to jen_banana@hotmail.com