The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introducing.....

Me! Still pregnant! I thought I'd post a little update on the baby situation for everyone...seeing that I am due tomorrow! We had another Dr. appointment today, and according to him "this baby is in no hurry to get out!" For the past two weeks i am still only dilated to barely a 1 and am only 50% ephaced. Plus i have had zero contractions, pains, anything!...so basically she is never going to come, at least that is how i feel right now! We ended up scheduling a date to be induced, so next wednesday night we will check into thet hospital, and hopefully by thursday the baby will be here! It would be sooner, but that is the soonest the hospital has room for us...go figure being in baby-ville! So that is all that is new with us, we are just hoping she proves the doc wrong and comes on her own the next couple of days!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are miserable right now! She'll come soon! Have you tried all the tricks to get her to come on her own. Can't wait to see pictures of her! You two will be great parents! :)

Mrs. Rogue said...

Good luck with everything Kacey. Sorry your little girl is taking so long to get here. Try eating a box of orange sticks. ; )

Denise said...

I really hope she comes in the next couple of days, but who knows, maybe a room will open up earlier. Good Luck with everything!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Do everything you can before that to get her here before that! Inducing is not fun, you do quickly forget, but during the process. . . well, just start walking, or something. I tried EVERYTHING, and nothing worked. So good luck, if I can help with anything just holler!

The Hokanson's said...

Have you had her yet? what hospital are you delivering her at? I am at EIRMC and i was wondering if you are too?

Carly said...

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy- being induced was the absolute worst part of the whole thing for me, though. not to scare you, but sometimes it's best to let babies decide when to come. It was not worth it for me, I really regret it. It ended in a c-section too! boo!
best of luck, read up on inducing before you really go through with it, but ultimately you gotta do what's best for you guys! that discomfort of being pregnant DOES end, of course that little one is going to come when she's ready! :) can't wait to see photos of her, though!

The Nicolaysens said...

Hi, this is Shantae Nicolaysen and I am married to Greg's cousin Adam. I was just browsing through and noticed that you are due to have your baby soon. We just had our first baby girl on July 12th and I just wanted to wish you good luck. Having a new baby will change your life, but it is the best thing in the world. I would suggest that you and Greg have a date night out and enjoy time with just the two of you, because after she is born, you will be lucky to get 3 hours of sleep! Anyways I hope all goes well. (oh, yeah I love the name you chose for her - very cute!)

Stephanie C. said...

Oh my goodness! Good luck with everything. Just come on downstairs if you need help!

sami jo and ryan said...

good luck with everything sweetie!