The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ready for the baby-Finally

I think that we now have everything we need and are finally ready for the baby to come!! I love my stroller/carseat! After trying to get it in the store and it being out of stock and waiting forever for it to be shipped to us, we finally have it all put together and ready for our little girl! I really like it because it could work for both a boy or a girl! I'm sooo excited to be able to use it!

This is one of the decorations we hung in the baby's room. I think it's such a cute saying! The other cute thing about it, is that Greg saw it when he was on break at work and called me saying we should buy it. He is soooo excited for his little girl to be here, and I can't wait to see him with the baby! Brooklyn is definitely going to have her dad wrapped around her finger!








8 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

Love the stroller! Where to guys get it and the car seat?

Lindsey said...

kacey! I am doing so good! I come home in about 2 weeks! I am so excited. The question is, how are you?! you are getting so close!

Mrs. Rogue said...

I have that exact same stroller/car seat. Both girls, both due the same day, with the same accessories. ; ) Hope everything goes well!

Jason and Christy said...

Supper cute!!! I can't believe you have less then a month!!! Well let me know if you need anything-any time!! I'm serious!!

Carrie Fowler said...

Hey I love the stroller and carseat! So Cute!!! I am SO excited for your baby to get here!

Carrie Fowler said...

Kacey, I love the stroller and the carseat! They are so cute! I am so excited for little Brooklyn to get here!!!

Tonya said...

what a cute sign! It's so fun to see Greg's excitement too! And I took a peek at her room yesterday and you have done a great job... it looks so girly and cute!! Good job!

Robinson Family said...

Cute stroller and carseat. I am so excited for you! Being a mom is so much fun. You are going to love it!!