The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Wreaths!


I decided that I'm going to try my luck at selling christmas wreaths this year and see how it goes. So for the last two days i have been destroying my living room attempting to make wreaths! Greg has been really great and not said anything about the mess, and has just let me do my thing! Sorry to our home teachers and visiting teachers though for having to come in such a mess!! If you want to see the wreaths i have done and that are for sale so far, check out my other blog, http://www.snazzywreaths.blogspot.com/ and let me know if you want one!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Mandy said...

They look great, but why in the world are you up at 2:30 am? Maybe for the same reasons I'm up at 4:00? I hope you get some sleep tonight. - Mandy Brown

Denise said...

The wreaths look great. Brooklyn is too cute! I love it.

Lindsey said...

Kacey! I LOVE your blog. It is super cute and so is your baby!