The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Thursday, November 13, 2008

FYI

im just letting you all know that the post i made about the E.L.F. makeup line being only $1 wasn't a fraud!! I ordered some a couple of weeks ago and it came today!!! Everything i have tried so far is really good, so i would suggest taking advantage of the awesome deals they have! The only thing that i found out wasnt true about this line is that they aren't switching labels to nordstrom... but their prices are always $1 or really cheap!!! They also have really interesting makeup and beauty tips and tricks!!! The website is http://www.eyeslipsface.com/! Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! We are so dang excited! We bought some really cute girly stuff yesterday! :) I'm so excited for her to get here now! ha

Natayle Brown said...

Hi Kaycee, you probably don't know me or remember me from HS but I just came across this from Sarahs blog, and I just had to comment. Same thing happened to me--- I was way super excited and someone commented on my blog saying it was fraud, so I felt like such a bad person for posting it. But, turns out I got everything I paid for and it was well worth $1!