The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving!

So im just a tad bit behind on posting some thanksgiving pictures!!! This year we were able to go to Star Valley and spend time with my family for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun hanging out with my family, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and all my little cousins, who all adored and fought over who go to hold Brooklyn next. While we were there we went to the Bar J concert, the parade of lights, played a lot of Guitar hero, which i stink at, and had two thanksgiving meals! It was a good break from school and work!! Here are just a few pics from the break!

This is my mom and lil bro DeeJay...who isn't so little anymoreGreg is trying is hand at guitar hero..he did better than i did
I LOVE this little hat on Brooklyn, she is soooo cute!
This is my dad hanging out with Brooklyn...she definitely has him wrapped around her little finger!
I just like this picture...i've been waiting for her head to get bigger so she can wear this headband!
My lil bros Jake and DeeJay
She really looks entertained huh?
And this is just to show how cute and chubby she is getting!

3 comments:

Carly said...

um holy cow your hair is so long!

and your guys' little girl is just beautiful!!

Denise said...

Brooklyn is so stinking cute! Sounds like Thanksgiving was fun.

Anonymous said...

I agree you hair is getting so dang long! It looks really good! Brooklyn is so dang adorable! She is filling out pretty good. :)