The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Friday, February 20, 2009

VaLeNtInEs DaY

Valentine's Day was so much fun this year!!! It was our 3rd Valentine's being together and our first with Brooklyn! I had to work at the Flower Shoppe for part of the day, and it was actually pretty slow this year!
Last Thursday our ward had a Valentine's Dance, but Greg had to work and so we didn't get to go, so for Valentine's Day Greg surprised me with our own Valentine's Dance. We both got dressed up and went to dinner at the Hardhat and then went to the dance! The apartment was decorated with streamers and balloons, and Greg even bought me a corsage! It was so cute and so tons of fun! I loved it!
Earlier that day I had sent Greg around the apartment on a scavenger hunt find various little presents....then Greg surprised me with a dozen chocolate roses, and a single long stem red rose! It was such a great Valentine's day and we had so much fun together!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! You've got yourself a good catch! The dance idea is super cute too! :)