The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where did the time go?!?!

Brooklyn is already 5 months old! I can't believe how fast the time is going and how much she is growing!!! She is sooo much fun and learning new things everyday!

On her 5 month birthday she finally found her little feet!!! Once she did she wouldn't let go! I can't believe how flexible little kids are, it's crazy!

This red dress was mine when I was a baby and I wanted to take pictures of Brooklyn in it before she grew out of it! This little girl loves the camera and will sit there and smile as long as you make funny noises! I love our little photo shoots!

We love her to death!!!

One more thing to add, Greg was accepted into Mississippi School of Law this week, so we have one more school to add to our list of decisions. I'm so glad that we are going to have several different options to choose from!! We can't wait to move and start the next chapter of our life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and getting so big! :) It really seems like just the other day you had here, she shouldn't be getting older yet. ha That is awesome you have more options to decide on. Can't wait to see where you guys end up going! :)

Stephanie C. said...

Wow! 5 months already! Time goes by so fast! She sure is cute and getting so big! Congrats on such a cutie!

Stacey said...

That dress looks just like some of the ones I wore as a baby. We must be from the same era. Brooklyn hads the cutest smile. I could watch a baby smile forever!

vandi said...

She is honestly so cute Kacey. I can't believe it's already been 5 months too. Wow. I love that you took pictures of her in your little red dress. I've done that with some of my outfits with Emyri. Brooklyn is definitely a keeper!

The Nicolaysens said...

I love it when they find their feet!