The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Sunday, October 27, 2013

End of September!

After such busy summer and all of our trips, it was nice to finally slow down and get back into the swing of things! After Disneyland Brooklyn started up soccer.
She was pretty excited to be able to play big kid soccer this year!
 Bostyn was excited to watch her, and had to give her one last hug before the game started.
 She was pretty timid and shy at first, but her coach was so great with her and helped boost her confidence.

 Bostyn had fun playing with her pal Lucy.
 You'd think she just scored, but I think she was just excited about playing!

 Bostyn wandered around and found a lawn mower to sit on.
 She loved sitting on it and pretending to drive.
 This girl never holds still. When she wasn't climbing all over the lawn mowers, she was running into the nets trying to play.
 Brooklyn looked so cute in her soccer clothes.



 She was having so much fun!

 We loved being able to get fresh pears and strawberries from our backyard.
 This picture makes me laugh! Bostyn was supposed to be getting in the bathtub, next thing I know, she is prancing around the kitchen in nothing but rain boots!
I love garage sales! Mostly when I can score two end tables for $7, when I know they'll look great after a little TLC.
 Love them!
 Bostyn has been getting a little bit easier to take pictures of. 

 I love her spunky little personality.
 This is the  face I get when I tell her to smile and to let me see her eyes..she cracks us up!
 Fall time mean time to bust out the pumpkin for yummy treats!
I can't believe she is getting so big.
 Brooklyn loves preschool! She usually wants me to take a picture of her every morning before she gets on the bus!
 She is so pretty!
 Bostyn likes to sit and watch for the bus with Brooklyn.
 And the morning is never complete without Bostyn yelling "Bye Sissy, bye bus!" 

2 comments:

, said...

ah man those two girls are adorable! Love the bum picture!!

Loni and Tyler said...

Those are some cute girls to have! And now a boy! ! Congrats!