The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Friday, January 3, 2014

All about November

Every November we cut out leaves for our "I Am Thankful For.." wall. Every night at dinner we all write down something we are thankful for on a leaf and stick it on our wall. Brooklyn was pretty excited to be able to help me this year. 
 Thanks to my Silhouette, cutting out a bazillion leaves was a piece of cake. Brooklyn was the designated scraper, and Bostyn just ran around spreading leaves around the house. 
 We had our monthly trip to R&R for their 25 cent cones. Someone sure loves them!


 While I was refinishing the girls beds, they camped out on the floor..Bostyn had a little trouble adjusting to staying on a big girl bed through the night.
 Earlier in the month Karen came to visit us for the week. One afternoon we went up to the lake to walk around. I finally had my camera with me, so we stopped to take pictures at the giant chair.
 The girls looked so cute and tiny.
 Brooklyn loved being up there!
 The girls love playing in the sand and rocks at the lake.

 Love her!
 Brooklyn loves to pretend she is walking on a balance beam every time we see a curb. She is pretty cute!
For Thanksgiving we ventured down to Baker to hang out with Greg's family. Brooklyn and Bostyn love to help make the deviled eggs.
 They are getting pretty good at peeling the eggs.

 Karen made her traditional "nut cups" for everyone, full of yummy treats to snack on.
 This is what Bostyn looks like when you catch her trying to sneak into more candy.
 Aunt Courtney kept Brooklyn entertained by letting her fly like Peter Pan.
 Greg was our official potato peeler.

 We all had fun cooking and getting dinner ready!
 A quick shot of some of the family before we finally got to eat!
 Brooklyn and I made a yummy apple pie for dessert.
 It just so happened to be Veronica's birthday that weekend, and she loves apple pie, so we turned it into a birthday pie!
 Bostyn has really started to love playing and singing at the piano. I love it when she goes over and plays and sings her own little songs.
 Thanksgiving isn't complete without another Baxter family tradition: Candy Bar Steal Bingo
 We had so much fun hanging out with all of the family and spending the holiday with them. 
Once we got home we put up our Christmas Tree. The girls loved hanging up all of the ornaments.

 All finished! We were so excited to finally decorate for Christmas.

 That night we started one of our Christmas traditions. Each night until Christmas we opened up a Christmas book to read before bedtime. 
 It is definitely a favorite tradition in our house!
 When we weren't out of town I was busy, busy, busy crafting away getting ready for my first craft fair!
These were my tables, I still can't believe I got everything finished in time.
 All of the hours and hard work really paid off and I sold almost everything on my tables! 
I still can't believe how fast the month of November went by, but sure did keep ourselves busy.

0 comments: