The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Saturday, February 21, 2015

4th of July Fun!

I have always loved having my birthday early in July, because it is close to all of the 4th of July fun! The girls were excited to put all of the candles in my cake this year!
 I still can't believe I am 27 with 3 kids..I feel like I am still 20! 
 Love these cute kiddos!
Nicole and Tallin were still here visiting so we got to spend more time with them! Nicole made star cookies and the kiddos had fun frosting them together!

Nothing beats a movie night with Grandma!
 On the 4th of July, we met Greg's family in Haines for the parade! It was a little too bright for Kingston.
 This girl loves any kind of parade!
 Bostyn was pretty excited to spend more time with Grandma.
 Most of the family waiting for the parade to start.
 She was ready to catch some candy!
 I LOVED their cute little outfits!
 So stinking cute!

 It was so fun being able to have so much family around for the festivities.
 Cutest little cousins ever!
 Her squinty little smiles makes me smile. 
 I love these two little girls.

 Papa gave Kingston his hat to help keep the sun out of his face. He wasn't too excited by the parade.
 I can't wait to see all these guys together when they are all older!
 At the end of the parade the fire trucks sprayed everyone with water. Tanner was not a fan!
 Love that chubby little guy!
 Kingston was happy just chilling in his stroller.
 The girls loved getting sprayed by the water.

 Love these 3!

 I wish he could stay small for forever. It is going by way too fast.
 Papa splurged and paid for all of the grandkids to ride in the little pig train! The girls were so excited!
 Kingston had fun hanging out with Papa.

 They had so much fun!


 Even Aunt V and Tanner took a ride,
 and so did Aunt Nicole and Tallin!
 They may or may not have weaseled there way into more than one ride around the block.
 This cute little guy couldn't stay awake, I think Grandma was in heaven.

 After the parade we all went back to Baker for a bbq and fireworks later on. We tried to take some cute little cousin pictures, but the kids weren't too thrilled. But they are still super cute!

 Brooklyn definitely loves being the oldest and loves all these cute little boys.
 I can't wait to see these little guys in a few years when they are all the same size running around! 

 After pics some of the kids cooled off in the pool and hung out with Pattie.
 After swimming they made little tissue paper flag crafts!
 They are so stinking cute together. 
 Kingston fell asleep on the couch, and started to suck his thumb!
 It was finally time to light of some fireworks.
 Bostyn was super excited to get started!
 Poor Tanner, every time the fireworks would go off, he would get so scared.
 It was so sad, but hilarious at the same time. 


 Bostyn was a little hyper and loved posing for pictures in between fireworks.

 I love this cute little face!
 2 years old is one of my favorite ages!
 The girls wanted to try out the sparklers, but we decided to wait til it was darker.
 My whole world!

 Brooklyn loved the sparklers...Bostyn wasn't as much of a fan!
 Brooklyn was trying to spell out her name...it didn't really work, but the pictures look cool though!


 After the sparklers, we hurried back to La Grande to watch the firework show. Bostyn fell asleep and slept through the entire show.
 I am such a sucker for fireworks.
 I could seriously take a thousand pictures of them.


It was such a fun, busy day! It has been so fun living close to family to be able to get together and spend the holidays with each other.

0 comments: