The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Monday, September 21, 2015

Disneyland Adventures Day 4- Last day at California Adventure!

On Thursday we headed back for our Last Day of California Adventure. When we got there, we found this cute sailor Donald with no line!
 He was pretty fun with the girls, they loved him!

 Just like usual, Kingston loved him too.
 He was the cutest little 7 month old in the park!

 I think both Kingston and Tanner had so much fun!
 The park was pretty slow still, so we headed back over to one of our favorite rides! We rode it so many times that I lost count! What isn't pictures is the many times we took turns going on the Lightning McQueen ride with Brooklyn, while someone rode this ride with Bostyn again.
 Brooklyn was obsessed with her new hat, and she wore it all over the place, even though it was hot outside! I love Bostyn's face after she got to wave to Goofy!
 Kingston was so pleasant. If he was tired, he just fell asleep wherever he was.
 We were SUPER lucky and got to meet Sully for the first time!!
 His furry paws tickled Kingston's face.

 He is seriously so big! 
 Kingston was awake for the parade this time. I loved watching his facial expressions!

 He was just as enthralled with the floats as the girls were.




 No matter how many parades we have seen in the past few years, it never gets old!
 I think my favorite part is just watching their faces and seeing how happy and excited the kids get!

 Kingston is all boy! This was his face when he saw Lightning McQueen drive down the road.
 Love these two goofballs!

 After the parade it was back to Bug's Land. Brooklyn wanted to ride alone this time, she was thrilled!
  Bostyn cracks me up, she is always so excited about things.
 Greg sure loves having a little boy and cute nephews!
 Even though it was dark and hard to see, we had to get a picture by one of Brooklyn's favorite rides: Grizzly River Rapids! I don't even know how many times we went on this ride. Every time she would get soaking wet, but she loved it! Hopefully next time Bostyn is big enough to ride it!
I was super excited to walk out and see that they had added even more Christmas decorations, so I made Greg take a picture.
 We also spent a lot of time at Toy Story Mania, one of my personal favorites! Greg and I road the California Sreamin' roller coaster and had a blast! We also watched the Aladdin show and loved it! Before the night was over, we watched the Wonderful World of Color show one last time! The girls were both awake for it and loved it! Since I had taken pictures last time, I just enjoyed the show! We had so much fun!

0 comments: