The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Better late than never!!

It has been forever since we have posted! Brooklyn is now 5 wks old and is growing up so fast!! She has been such a good baby and we love her to death!!! She almost sleeps through the night, she goes on 5-6 hours stretches before she wakes up and has been doing it since she was 2 1/2 weeks old, its great!! We decided to try a little photo shoot this week at home to ger her while she is still small, and I think they turned out pretty good. Brooklyn smiles all the time and is starting her little baby coos and noises; we are having fun watching and listening to her. Here are just some pics from the last month! I know there are a bunch to look at, but I had a hard time narrowing down my favorite pictures of her!






























9 comments:

Kim and Melissa said...

These pictures look professional! What a beautiful baby girl you have!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I love the pictures you guys did! So cute!

Denise said...

I love the pictures. She is beautiful. Good job on the pictures as well. I hope my little Erika decides to sleep well soon!

Mr and Mrs Merrill... said...

kacey she is so cute! i thought she looked like you at first but now i can really see greg! :) i still need to come see you.......LOL

Carrie Fowler said...

Beautiful pictures kacey!! I love them!! She is so adorable. By the way, you should come over sometime or we should do something becuase we live like next door!

JeNnA said...

what a cuttie!!! how is it goin for you guys? are you in school? tell me whats up!!

Stephanie C. said...

She is so adorable! She'll grow up so fast. Good photography too!

Robinson Family said...

What cute Pictures!! You are so lucky... Broden is just barely starting to sleep 5-6 hours a night. He still thinks he is starving even when he is asleep!!!

The Nicolaysens said...

What a doll! She is getting so chunky, I love it!