The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Monday, October 20, 2008

Blessing Day!

This weekend we were able to bless Brooklyn! Greg did such a great job and gave her such a beautiful blessing! Both sides of our families were able to come up and spend the weekend with us! It was a lot of fun having them here! After church my dad was able to take some family pictures of us and some of Brooklyn, and i think they turned out great, even though Brookyln was in more of a serious than smiley mood! She looked soooo adorable in her little white dress! Here are just a few of the pics that my dad has sent us so far.





9 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

These pictures of so adorable! I love them! Especially the one at the top.

Jess & Tal said...

I hope you don't mind that I look at your blog. Your little girl is a doll! Cute family pics! And what a gorgeous blessing dress! If you would like to peek at my blog sent your email to jesstaggart6907@hotmail.com and I will add you! And I can't believe she rolled over at just five weeks!! Thats awesome!

Richard and McKenna said...

Hey Kacey!! That was so fun the other day! We would love to get together and play games soon! I hope you got the seeds I left on your doorstep :) By the way, those pictures are adorable!

Joey and Kimber said...

Hey Kacey. Thanks for the comment. You guys are such a cute little family. Your little girl is heaven! I hope all is well.

Brad and Audrey said...

I love Brooklyn's dress! She looked adorable! And Kacey you look great too. Man she is only six weeks old and you look so good already!

Tonya said...

cute pics!! I like the one with you three especially- your dad did a good job! And her dress is beautiful, I never saw it up close so I'm glad you posted pics. Thanks for the pizza again! And let us know when Brooklyn wants to come play again:)

Jarmandashmar said...

Kacey she is so cute!!! I still need to see you 2,how are you doing? When are you free?

Jake and Amber said...

she is so cute! love the dress!

Robinson Family said...

Way cute pictures!! Congratulations!