The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photo Tag!

This picture is from when Greg and I first bought the game Risk. Greg LOVES this game and i had never played it. This picture is from the one of the first times we played and i totally kicked greg's butt!!! Not only did i win once or twice but i think I beat him at least 8 times or more in a row!! We played Risk 22 times in 2 days...by then i was sick of it big time!!! So any of you risk lovers out there if you want to play just give greg a call!!!!

I was tagged by christy~~my first tag ever~~ So here is what you do...go into your picture file, open the 4th folder, pick the 4th picture and blog about it!

I tag Carrie, Brittney, Sarah, Heidi & Stephanie

0 comments: