The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Craziness!!!


So wednesday soon after i had made my last post i was playing with Brooklyn on the floor and had her laying on her belly, and the next thing you know she rolled over onto her back! I couldn't believe it!! She was 1 day away from being 5wks old and already rolling over!!! Luckily Greg was right there too so he got to see her do it! I still can't believe some of things she is doing at such a young age! She hardly sleeps all day long, she has been smiling since she was 2 weeks old, she pretty much sleeps through the night, and now she is rolling over!! She is growing up so fast! I really hope that not everything happens this fast!!! I want her to stay small and cuddly as long as possible!

3 comments:

Denise said...

That is awesome. She is so cute and I can't believe she is already rolling over. I agree, life would be wonderful if they just stayed tiny and cuddly.

Drew and Michelle said...

Wow! I still imagine you as a little 12-yr old, Greg. Sometimes I can't believe that I have 2! They are pretty fun though, huh? Well, congrats! Take care.

Drew

JeNnA said...

wow... that is crazy. Brynn was a smiley face too.... she is way cute. sounds like thing are going so great! hope to see you guys soon! (i am coming to rexburg the 13th of nov!