The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Any Suggestions?!?!

So this is what you see when you turn on our camera! Curious as to why? Well i will tell you.... Tuesday morning I got in the car to head to my class and after putting the car into drive it wouldnt really move. So i thought, crap i hope i dont have a boot or a flat tire! Sooo i get out to check the tires when low and behold i see our camera case underneath the passenger side back tire of our car!!!! I coudn't believe it!!! I hurried and backed the car off the camera and prayed it wasn't smashed. Well it wasn't smashed, just the view finder was cracked and broken, but when you turned it on you see something similar to the picture! I started crying and and went back in the house, showed Greg, who started laughing, and went and sat on the bathroom floor and cried some more!
We got back really late monday night from star valley, and I was trying to carry most of our stuff in the house in one trip and i must have dropped the camera while i was grabbing everything! Not only did i run it over, but there happened to be a rainstorm monday night as well. I am so mad at myself and can't believe i ruined our nice and not exactly cheap camera!!!
SO I need some advice from all of you. I have been looking around at different cameras on the internet and i want to know what cameras you guys use and love!!! Our old camera was great! It was 8 mp and 10x optical zoom, so i want a camera with at least that, oh and not extremely expensive!!! So if you have any suggestions throw them our way!!!!

6 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

Kacey,
Hey I am so sorry about your camera! that stinks. Happy birthday to Greg and half birthday to Brooklyn. I am also so sorry about your Grandpa! That is so awesome that you were able to do the flowers. What a wonderful gift.

Denise said...

That is pretty crazy it didn't smash the camera to pieces!

We just got the Canon A590IS. It is awesome! It is rated the #1 point and shoot camera right now. And you can get it on Amazon for a pretty good deal. We did a lot of research before we bought ours and it is amazing for the price! My neighbor and sister both have it and love it as well.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that is so sad! Do you still have a warranty on the camera?? You could always try that route before having to actually buy one.

Jamie Blake said...

Hey Kace!
I love photography and I suggest that if you are going to go out and spend a couple hundred dollars on a camera, why not spend a couple more? Bryce and I have a Canon Rebel, and although it is expensive ($500+) it is seriously a great investment!!! You will never regret getting a digital slr camera! I promise!

McKay and Jessica said...

don't get a sony cybershot!!!! Ikc!!! I got that one and it was super expencive, auto, and not very good. I'm with Jamie! get an SLR!!! those are awsome! thats what I'm wishing for.

Denise said...

So my camera is 4x zoom, I haven't tried it out to much because I only really take pictures of Erika...so I couldn't tell you how good it is on zooming, but for $100it is an excellent camera. Good luck.