The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cute Pictures

It's been a long time since I've posted some pics of little Brooklyn...who isn't so little any more!! She is growing up soooo fast!!! I can't even believe she will be 7 months old this weekend!!! She is sitting up so well and rolls and wiggles all over the floor!! She loves to click her tongue and say da-da-da and ba-ba-ba all day long! She'll even throw in a wo or wow sound, she's pretty awesome! It's so much fun listening to her, I love being a mom!!! She is also quite the little poser, all I have to do is pull out the camera and she is all smiles, and will sit and pose for the camera! I love it!!! So here are just a few pics of our cute little girl!



2 comments:

Sam said...

Brooklyn, you're such a little babe!

Tonya said...

Those pics are so adorable!!! It makes me really excited to have a little girl! Let us know when we can babysit... Jackson really wants a baby!