The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Monday, March 30, 2009

Flowers Galore!

We finally have our internet working again, so now I can catch you all up on what has been going on! Last week the floral program put on their annual Floral Art Show, most know it as the Bridal show, and it turned out really great! This year our theme was "Gathering with a Melody in your Heart" and we based our rooms around different styles of music. My group was assigned brass/big band music. After we got our music assignments then we had to come up with an "event" to decorate for. Our group decided on a New Year's Eve Party, and it turned out Awesome!!!! Here are just a few pics from our room and one of the arrangements I designed.
The Before:
The After:
My Centerpiece
Buffet Table-Table-scape
Dance Floor


Dining Area
Party Table
And finally my bouquet
So there ya have it! It was a really great show, and took tons of time, but in the end it really paid off and looked great! If you missed it but will still be here next year be sure to go!!!
This wasn't a part of the show, but i made this "cake" for a presentation in one of my floral classes. It's not a real cake, just made up of floral materials, but I really liked how it turned out so I thought I'd share it too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! I love the centerpiece you did...it al looked so good!

The Nicolaysens said...

You are very talented. I always like going to those Bridal Shows when I was at BYU-I. Good times...

Tonya said...

You did a fabulous job!! I loved how you all transformed the room-- it was awesome! and your made up cake (nonedible) was really neat! You have such talent!! You should market your skills while there in Florida!

Kim and Melissa said...

Wow, you really are so talented! I love the cake, how pretty.

Stephanie C. said...

You're amazing! Everything looks great.