The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Friday, August 23, 2013

June Part 4-Lots of Camping trips

This year I was called to be the Ward Camp Director for Girl's Camp this year. I have always loved camp and I was so excited! Right after we got back from Baker I left to go on the girl's pre-camp camp out. 
We went up above Wallowa Lake to an old Boy Scout camp. Only a few girls could come for the whole day but we still had lots of fun.
There were the coolest waterfalls along the way on our hike.
 The 3 girls that made it up for the whole day.
 Group shot after our hike.
 I am a sucker for waterfalls, and wanted to practice what I had been learning in my photography class.
 That night a few more girls showed up for dinner and games, but it rained on us all night, so I left my camera in the car so it wouldn't get wet. 
 The next weekend was the Mother/Daughter Camp out at Catherine Creek Lodge. 
Brooklyn was super excited to go camping and super proud of the fact that she was big enough, but Bostyn had to stay home with dad.
 Lucky for us we talked Grandma and Aunt V into coming up and camping with us! We had tons of fun playing volleyball, doing crafts, and eating treats by the fire.
 This girl definitely loves her grandma.
 Showing off our tent before we took it down the next morning.
 Love her! It was so fun to go with just Brooklyn and spend time with her out in the woods!

0 comments: