The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Friday, August 23, 2013

Summer Time Fun

The first weekend in July we decided to go to the Pendelton Water Park with Sam and V.
Bostyn wasn't so sure about it at first.
 We had been here before, and Brooklyn was so excited to go down the water slide for kids her size.
 Uncle Sam had fun taking Bostyn into the hot tub.

 The girls loved splashing around with Uncle Sam and Aunt V

 Brooklyn could have stayed at the pool all day.
 We made occasional pit stops for Oreos.
 Bostyn and Daddy.
 Getting ready to go down the slide. She pretty much did this all day long.
 Bostyn loved this little froggy slide.
By the end of the day, Bostyn was done with swimming and ready to go.
 Bostyn has been into pulling some silly faces lately.
 We decided that we would try our hand out at doing a little box garden.
 We planted lettuce and carrots...needless to say while I was at girls camp the seeds didn't get watered and our garden failed! We'll try again next year.
 Since it is summertime you have to have ice cream nights!

 Love her cute messy face!
 I can always count on Brooklyn for a great smile.
 Bostyn's hair has been growing like crazy this summer, and we have another blondie running around!
Her first time having pigtails!
 She looked so adorable!

 After a couple months of planning it was finally time for girl's camp! I made these water bottles for the girls.
 Our camp theme was Be a S.T.A.R- Stand for Truth and Righteousness
 Our camp all set up!

 We only had a couple of girls at camp, so we had a pretty small camp.
One of the secret sister gifts I made. I forgot to take pictures of the other gifts.
 It was super hot at camp, so it was fun to go down and splash in the river. These were two of the three girls I had at camp with me.
 All three of my cute girls making S'mores.
 To pass off a different method of cooking, we baked brownies inside of hollowed out orange peels.
 I was surprised they really worked and that they were so good!
 Opening the goods.
 I made these shirts so we could all match one day! We were only missing one girl for our complete ward group shot. Sarah and here sister were a YCLs so they got to hang out at the lodge all week.
I had a blast at camp; it went by way too fast!
 We have had lots of broken crayons laying around, so we decided to melt them all into one big crayon.
 Our finished product!
 Cute little Bostyn finally lets me take pictures of her without running away screaming.
 She is following in Brooklyn's footsteps and loves to dress up. She always has on a pair of my shoes, or dress up shoes.
 So adorable.
 They love to dress up and play together and I love having two girls!!

0 comments: