The Mr. & Mrs.

The Mr. & Mrs.

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #1

Little Miss #2

Little Miss #2

The Little Mister

The Little Mister

Friday, August 23, 2013

June Part 5-Trip to Star Valley

These two pics aren't part of our Wyoming trip but I think they are so cute of little Miss Bostyn so I had to add them in!

 The last week of June we made the long drive to Star Valley for my little brother's wedding. We stopped in Rexburg along the way to see Courtney and go to dinner with our good friends, the Milners. After dinner Court watched the girls so we could go to the temple. 
We LOVE this temple, especially at night time.

 We stayed in Idaho Falls that night with my Uncle Greg, but the next day we made it to Star Valley. Bostyn was so sleepy, Great Grandma Wolfley didn't want to give her up.
 DeeJay and Shelbie got married June 29th! In between doing the wedding flowers, I ran up to snap a few pics of the bride getting ready.

 Shelbie and her mom getting ready.
Her hair was so awesome!
 I love this picture, Brooklyn though Shelbie looked like a princess.
After the ceremony I took a few pics. This is a very rare picture of my Great-Grandpa Clark actually looking at the camera, he hates pictures.
 The new and improved Merritt family
 Brooklyn and Bostyn got to be the flower girls. They were adorable in their puffy white dresses.

 The bride and groom!
 Despite the sweltering heat, her flowers held up pretty well! I was so relieved.
 This is a picture of my mom's entire family. The only ones missing were grandpa and Jon, who was at BYU getting ready for football season.
 They really are perfect for each other.

 My grandma with all of her kids and their spouses.

 They have 3 cute nieces!
 These little girls were so adorable dressed up all together.

 Me and my mom.
 My 2 little brothers and Greg. Greg even sported black wranglers and cowboy boots, probably the first and only time
 One of the centerpieces. It was so hot in the building, they got a little wilted by the end of the night.

 Time to cut the cake.

 They were way too nice to each other...No cake smashing took place.
 DeeJay looked a little jealous when Shelbie didn't share.
Their matching camo rings.
 Uncle Jake and Bostyn
 Enjoying a root beer float
 Present time! They got tons of great gifts.
 Brooklyn had fun running around and playing.
 Matching boots!

 This is the sign I made them for their new home!
 While they were changing we headed out with Shelbie's sister to decorate their car.

 Bostyn loved having Uncle Jake chase her around.
 Shelbie didn't want her car decorated, but we couldn't resist...
 I think we were pretty nice about it.

 Leaving for their honeymoon!
 When we got back into Joseph it was sooo hot! We set up the pool and the girls played in it all afternoon.

 While we were gone our backyard exploded. It looked like a jungle.
 Bostyn had fun out exploring. She is always pushing around a baby stroller.

 Greg was pretty excited to be able to finally mow it all down and see what was underneath.
It looked so good afterwards...So much better than when we started it in April.
 After mowing in the hot sun, it was the perfect time for a pool party!
 I think June was one of the busiest months we have ever had! We were constantly on the go and doing so many fun things! This summer has seriously flown by.

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Merrill... said...

I love all the updates! Next time you are in Rexburg let me know :)

Carrie Fowler said...

Congrats to your brother! Seeing all the pics makes me homesick for Bedford, haha. Good job with the flowers and nice boots on Greg, haha. One of these years we need to plan on a trip to Bedford at the same time! Your girls are adorable.